Trustmark for zoom4u.co.uk/
certified since: 8/1/13
updated on: 5/1/20
zoom4u.co.uk/ is checked and certified according to the Trusted Shops quality criteria
- Verified identity
- Protection of personal data
- Clear ordering process
Secured by a guarantee
At zoom4u.co.uk/ you can use guarantee from Trusted Shops and protect up to £2,500 . Find out more
The Distributor Take Back Scheme
The DTS is designed to meet the obligations of distributors without the need to offer free in store take back. Instead of offering free in store back, distributors will make a financial contribution to the DTS which will be used to assist in the development of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) collection facilities throughout the UK.
Zoom4U has joined the Distributor Take Back Scheme (DTS) for a further 3 years which means we will have our obligations met for three more years from July 2010, and therefore Zoom4U will not be required to offer any form of free take back of WEEE until at least 2013.
UK Battery Directive
...Information for consumer customers in the UK
What is the Batteries Directive?
- This directive sets out clear guidelines for the collection, treatment and recycling of waste industrial, automotive and portable batteries.
- All batteries are required to be labelled with the appropriate battery label.
- The regulations have been put in place to ensure that products are recycled using best available treatment, recovery and recycling techniques to ensure human health and high environmental protection.
How do I know if my product is covered?
If the symbol shown here is found on any of your goods, it means that the product is covered by the Batteries Regulations.
How do I recycle my old batteries?
- Portable Batteries can be recycled at a local council site - please contact them directly for further information.
- For further information on recycling batteries please contact our compliance schemes at firstname.lastname@example.org