Availability: 2 in stock Delivery 2 - 4 working days
As the entry-level professional product, Visual Studio 2013 Professional is the mainstay IDE of choice for many developers around the world. Visual Studio Online Professional combines the capabilities found in Visual Studio Online Basic with a convenient, monthly subscription to the latest version of Visual Studio Professional. Used together, you can collaborate with others to build five-star apps for multiple Microsoft platforms, including the desktop, Windows Store, Windows Phone, Office, the web, and the cloud.
- Target the web, desktop, cloud, or phone from a single tool
- Build modern, standards-based web applications
- Improve productivity with an integrated environment
Visual Studio Online
Get Visual Studio Professional with a Visual Studio Online account on a monthly per-user plan. Create and manage team projects and hosted code repositories, track bugs, and collaborate with other developers. You may have up to 10 Visual Studio Online Professional users on an account.
Develop for multiple platforms
Build modern, standards-based web applications
Improve productivity with an integrated environment
The enhanced coding experience in Visual Studio includes the new Peek Definition feature, enabling you to view and edit code definitions in other files without losing context. With a single tool for all of your development tasks, including coding, debugging, and deploying, you can improve productivity and simplify the development process.
Connect to Visual Studio Online
Visual Studio Professional integrates with your Visual Studio Online account so you can manage and execute the entire development process from a single interface. Create a home for your code, product backlog, and team-based projects with Visual Studio Online. Manage a backlog and track work using customizable task and Kanban boards. Set up a continuous integration build in minutes and integrate tests to help ensure code quality.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- On Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, KB2883200 (available through Windows Update) is required
- Internet Explorer 10
- For Windows Phone development:
- Windows 8.1 (x64), Professional edition or higher
- Windows Phone emulator
- A processor that supports Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review