Availability: 3 in stock Delivery 2 - 4 working days
*This upgrade version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional will install only if you are a licensed user of any previous version of Visual Studio or any other developer tool.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional is an integrated environment that simplifies creating, debugging and deploying applications. Unleash your creativity and bring your vision to life with powerful design surfaces and innovative collaboration methods for developers and designers. Work within a personalized environment, targeting a growing number of platforms, including Microsoft SharePoint and cloud applications and accelerate the coding process by using your existing skills. Integrated support for Test-First Development and new debugging tools let you find and fix bugs quickly and easily to ensure high quality solutions.
Create what you can imagine with powerful editing and visual design tools. Visual Studio opens new possibilities for your applications by unlocking the power of the processor on your local machine and in the cloud.
Simplicity Through Integration
Visual Studio 2010 Professional offers an integrated environment where developers can use existing skills to code, debug, unit test, and deploy a growing number of application types. Visual Studio simplifies common tasks and provides a personalized experience that lets developers explore the depth of underlying platforms.
Quality Code Ensured
Powerful tools help you deliver quality code quickly. With integrated support for test-first development as well as new debugging tools for multi-core programming you can easily find and fix bugs to deliver a quality solution.
- SharePoint Explorer
SharePoint Explorer helps you connect to, and browse an existing SharePoint Server. You can view artifacts including custom lists, document libraries, and Web parts from inside of Visual Studio.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2010
Set your ideas free
Create what you can imagine, build on the strengths of your team, and open up new possibilities.
- New prototyping, modeling, and visual design tools enable you to create innovative applications for Windows and the Web
- Create a shared vision as a foundation for creativity with SketchFlow, in Microsoft Expression Studio , and Team Foundation Server
- Take advantage of new opportunities & capabilities offered by multi-core programming and cloud development tools
Simplicity through integration
A single integrated development environment that takes your skills further and adjusts to the way you work.
- Complete all your coding, modeling, testing, debugging, and deployment work without leaving the Visual Studio 2010 environment
- Use existing standards and skills to target a growing number of application types including Microsoft SharePoint and Windows Azure
- Work your way through multi-monitor support, partner extensions, and a new editor.
Quality tools help ensure quality results
Powerful testing tools with proactive project management features help you build the right app the right way.
- Use the new IntelliTrace debugger to isolate the point of failure within a recorded application history.
- Stay ahead of the curve with proactive project management tools including new reports, dashboards, and planning worksheets.
- Know that you've built the right application the right way with manual and automated testing tools.