FileMaker Pro is the #1-selling easy-to-use database software for Windows and Mac OS that helps you manage people, projects, assets and more – the easy way!
Get started quickly
The award-winning ease of use that is built into every aspect of FileMaker Pro continues to be praised by millions of customers and industry experts around the world. With its easy installation and setup, you'll be up and running in a matter of minutes – not hours or days.
Gather your information in one place
Information comes in many forms, from business cards to Microsoft® Excel files, images to SQL Server data – FileMaker Pro helps you bring it all together with a few clicks. Convert Excel spreadsheets and other files to FileMaker Pro databases for easier searching, sorting, reporting, and sharing. Or use powerful productivity features designed to make data entry much faster and more accurate.
Instant access to the information you need
Use FileMaker Pro to organise, sort through, and find information from individual contacts to large data sets. When someone calls, you will have the contact history, the project state, or the shipment status right at hand. Bring up records by date, location, or content. Create formulas and calculations and summaries. You will be amazed how easy it is to be informed.
Report and communicate all your information
Transform data into useful information by creating reports and layouts that work the way you do. FileMaker Pro comes complete with step-by-step tools that help you create reports and then email them to your colleagues as Adobe® PDF or Excel files. Or choose from hundreds of pre-defined templates for labels and envelopes to help get the word out with ease.
Power to take you further
Build powerful yet flexible custom applications using the FileMaker Pro relational database management system. Design complete scalable solutions for your organisation and automate repetitive tasks with the powerful scripting language, all without the help of a programmer.
Built-in network sharing and security
Securely sharing databases is easy with FileMaker Pro. Windows and Mac OS FileMaker Pro users on the same network can access the same database file simultaneously. And with the advanced security model in FileMaker Pro, you can determine what your users can do and see.
Connect with the Web
Publishing basic web forms or web-based status updates and lists is simple with the Instant Web Publishing feature built into FileMaker Pro. You can create web forms for event sign-ups, customer feedback and service requests. Or setup security privileges for your clients so they can login through their web browser to get a status update. And you can harness the information that is available on the Web by using the FileMaker Web Viewer to get real-time information from the Web that is associated with your data without having to open a Web browser.
The Top 10 Things You Can Do Faster and Easier with FileMaker Pro 9:
- Manage customers, clients, and vendors
- Track inventory, products, and assets
- Organise pictures, video and other multimedia files
- Access project details and associated tasks
- Print invoices, letters and mailing labels
- Produce reports in PDF or Excel formats
- Create customised electronic forms that look just like your paper forms
- Design a custom application that works the way you do
- View live Web information associated with your data from within FileMaker
- Share databases with Windows and Mac users simultaneously over the network or across the Web
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Operating System||Windows Vista / XP Professional, Mac OS X|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||5 Users|
|Min CPU||Pentium III 500MHz or higher / PowerPC G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac|
|Min RAM||256 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||800x600|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4.8 *
- PowerPC G3, G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac
- 256MB of RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows XP Professional, Home Edition (Service Pack 2) *
- Pentium III 500MHz or higher
- 256MB of RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- SVGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and display
- Windows Vista Ultimate, Business, Home *
- 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or higher
- 512MB of RAM
- SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution video adapter and display
- CD-ROM drive