Create, manage and deliver reports over the Web. A complete reporting solution for small and medium-sized organisations.
A Complete Reporting Solution
Address all steps in the reporting process with one tool: data access, report design, management and delivery and report integration with portals and applications.
Crystal Reports Server XI provides:
- Web report delivery and management - manage and deliver reports to users inside and outside your organisation.
- Includes: data access; formatting and design; report viewing and interaction; application integration; security and support.
- One Report Designer.
Report Publishing Wizard
Easily publish multiple Crystal reports to the Web. The report publishing wizard provides a step-by-step guide to configuring and uploading Crystal reports to the Web.
Zero-Client User Interface
Give end-users instant, secure access to corporate reports over the Web with a single URL. Deploy the out-of-the-box portal or customize it using a portal integration kit.
Set up reports to run at specific times or based on specific events. Plus, schedule reports to generate in specific formats such as Excel, PDF, and RTF.
The iterative report design/view process is streamlined, with a new HTML preview that allows report authors to see how reports will look when published to the Web.
Report Object Repository
Manage report related formulas, SQL commands, text objects and images in the object-oriented repository.
Make sure the right people have access to the right information at the right time. Crystal Reports Server includes robust security options for user, group, object and folder levels.
Interactive Report Viewers
Print, export, and drill down on charts and other report objects, and conduct conditional searches within reports over the Web. ActiveX, DHTML, and Java viewers are included.
With Crystal Reports Server Edition you will get:
- One Report Designer Licence - Single User
- Five Concurrent Access Licences (CAL) - five people can view reports simultaneously
- One year of telephone technical support and maintenance
- Maximim: Twenty CAL (sold in packs of five CAL), single four CPU server.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.