Availability: 4 in stock Delivery 2 - 4 working days
A new kind of reporting solution that transforms data into actionable information
Recommended for report designers, IT professionals, DBAs, power users and application developers.
Crystal Reports 2008 is a powerful, dynamic, actionable reporting solution that helps you design, explore, visualize, and deliver reports via the web or embedded in enterprise applications. It enables end users to consume reports with stunning visualizations, conduct on-report business modeling, and execute decisions instantly from the report itself - reducing dependency on IT and developers.
- Advanced information visualisation capability
- Improved end-user viewing experience
- Enhanced report designer productivity
- New flexible deployment options
- Flexible application integration
- A more streamlined and flexible report designer.
- Interactive report viewing experience: End users can sort, filter and reformat reports dynamically within the report viewers (supported in the .NET Webform and .NET Winform), all without forcing a database refresh - and answer more business questions with fewer report files.
- On-report scenario modelling: Access a powerful, dynamic decision support tool when you integrate SWF content files from Xcelsius (not included) into your Crystal Reports web applications.
- Operational reporting: Make your reports actionable by integrating FlexBuilder applications that provide business-user UI widgets to perform tasks such as database write-back and workflow integration.
- Report design: Use the visual report designer for rapid data access and creation of highly formatted reports. New crosstab formulas reduce report design time by supporting customer calculations for rows and columns.
- Application integration: Crystal Reports 2008 for Visual Studio (included) makes it easy to add reports to your application. You can drag and drop viewer components into your .NET Winform or Webform projects and use the SDKs to control report viewing, printing, exporting, plus programming report creation and modification. Deploy your application with the Crystal Reports 2008 runtime using either merge modules (MSMs) or a separate standalone MSI setup file.
- Free runtime licensing: You will not have to pay additional licensing fees for multiple servers or CPUs with the royalty-free runtime licence for unlimited internal corporate deployment of the Crystal Reports .NET report engine components.
- Single edition: Crystal Reports 2008 comes in a single edition that meets the broadest range of user and application requirements. It replaces three Crystal Reports XI editions: Standard, Professional and Developer.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.