Microsoft Project 2010 Standard - Download -
|Qty From||Qty To||Unit Price|
Availability: 65 in stock Delivery 2 - 6 HoursMicrosoft Project Standard 2010 gives you a new and easier way to manage projects. With significant updates and visual enhancements, Project Standard 2010 delivers better experiences to simply be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects.
For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget. Microsoft Project Standard 2010 gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines.
- Operating System
Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Hard Disk
2 GB available disk space
512 MB RAM or more
700 MHz processor or higher
1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Certain advanced collaboration functionality requires Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise.
- The Import Outlook Tasks feature requires Outlook 2003 SP2 or later.
- Visual Reports require Excel 2003 SP2 or later and Visio Professional 2007 or later.
- Enterprise project, portfolio, and resource management capabilities require Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- Importing tasks to an Outlook calendar or tasks list requires Microsoft Project Web App and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or later.
- Synchronizing Project Tasks Lists requires Microsoft Project professional 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Publishing projects and Windows Workflow Foundation require Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise (installed with Microsoft Project Server 2010).
- The Resource Substitution Wizard requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Danny from London
Great product, been using V2007 at my previous job for the past 4 years. The extras are easy to find, so not to difficult to learn a few extra bits....